Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Meet Kelly

The client service team is the back bone of any veterinary office.  They are the first people to greet the clients and usually the last one they see before leaving. In our series of blogs, we will introduce our staff.  Let's start with Kelly.  (The following is written by Kelly herself, she was featured in our last newsletter)

Hi, I'm Kelly Geiger.  I have been working as a receptionist at the Fox Valley Animal Referral Center for 7 1/2 years. Boy, I can’t believe it’s been 7 1/2 years already. I guess time does fly by when you are having fun! I went to school to become an office assistant and I found the perfect job. I absolutely love what I do.
I really enjoy meeting new people and their pets.  
I try my hardest to make their visit as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. A lot of our clients are first timers, and it can be very scary and stressful coming to a new facility. I love our clients and their pets that we see on a daily basis. I also enjoy talking to our referring Veterinarians and their staff. They are very caring and compassionate, and they want the absolute best for their clients and their pets. We have a fantastic Veterinary community here in the Fox Valley!
At home, I have an outgoing and stubborn 2 year old son, Trent. He is always keeping my husband and I on the go, morning to night. What I enjoy in my sparetime, (when I get any) is gardening, bird watching, and going on adventures with my family. Who knows what the weekend will bring for the Geiger Family. Everyday, my son and I like to go outside and feed the birds and the little critters. As of right now, Trent’s favorite little critter is Charlie the Chipmunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment